Maine Managed IT Services
Who is paying attention to your computer network?
Technology cost are significant for businesses, and the cost of downtime if something goes wrong is even higher. Think how much more productive and cost efficient your business could be if you could avoid technology surprises!
With Managed IT Services, a fixed monthly cost assures that your computers and network are being monitored and maintained on a daily basis. If you don’t have an IT department, Information Systems of Maine can design, build, and look after your systems to ensure optimal health and reliability, every day. Your customized Managed Services Plan allow us to keep a close eye on your equipment so you can avoid problems before they arise, and plan for necessary replacements and upgrades.
We customize our Managed IT Services to fit the specific needs of your business – so you pay only for what you need. Typically, Managed IT includes:
- 24/7 monitoring and maintenance of covered computers and network
- Daily digital health check report review, in-depth weekly health checks
- Professional-grade data backup and recovery, with consistent monitoring
- Monitoring of equipment hardware, software applications, replacement needs
- Data security with firewalls, antivirus and other threat-blocking software
- Data compliance requirements
- Priority on-call service for break-fix repairs
- Help Desk services at reduced hourly rate
- Proactive IT planning, budgeting and strategy
Let Information Systems of Maine be your partner for your IT needs – call so we can tell you how to save money with a Managed IT Service Plan with us!